I mount various directories over ssh for convenience. Occasionally the connection gets interrupted and this leads to errors like: fuse: bad mount point /mnt/foo: Transport endpoint is not connected It took me a little time to find out how to fix this problem: kill the sshfs process(es) umount -l /mnt/foo ... more
I am Nicolas Kuttler, a software and systems engineer from France, currently living in Germany.
I have been working with various web-related technologies for more than a decade... more
- nkuttler pushed to master in nkuttler/electrum-in-docker
- nkuttler created a branch master at nkuttler/electrum-in-docker
- nkuttler created a repository nkuttler/electrum-in-docker
- nkuttler commented on pull request django/django#9500
- nkuttler commented on pull request jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin#80