When you create WordPress plugins and themes it is often a good thing to test them on blogs with much data. Since 3.0 I use custom post types and custom taxonomies a lot and couldn't find a plugin that autogenerates them. Hence I wrote a new plugin. Features:
- Automatically create posts, pages, and any custom post types
- Automatically create comments for those
- Automatically add terms from post tags, categories, or any other custom taxonomy to the created posts
Things the plugin can't do (yet?):
- Create attachments
- Add images or other content to new posts
- Create post metadata like custom fields
- Create comments in chronological order
Download it from WordPress.org.
P.S. There also are theme unit tests for WordPress themes, but they serve a different purpose.
WordPress plugin demos are disabled as I don't use WordPress on this site any more.